Access to your medical records online
My Medical Record is a digital system which stores and displays a patient’s personal and medical health patient records online. The patient can see their information using a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone which has access to the internet. Some of the information on My Medical Record comes directly from the hospital systems at the Trust. All of the patient records online on My Medical Record is shared securely.
What information can I access online?
My Medical Record allows patients to self-manage their care by adding information about their health to their patient records online.
This could include details, such as weight or blood pressure, which may be being monitored as part of the patient’s current treatment. The patient’s clinic can then review this information as part of their treatment plan. Patients can also add relevant information about their overall healthcare, such as new medications or emergency contacts to their patient records online. Patients can use My Medical Record to cancel future appointments.
My Medical Record also allows some patients to use the message system within patient records online and easily keep in touch with their care team.
How can I sign up?
If you are a patient at University Hospital Southampton you find out more about My Medical Record here.
My Medical Record is also available for patients at
- Hampshire Hospital NHS FT
- Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS FT
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dartford & Gravesham NHS Trust
- Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS FT
- St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Aintree University Hospital NHS FT (now Liverpool University Hospitals)
- Southport & Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust (now Liverpool Uni)
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS FT
- Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS FT
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS FT
- Liverpool Women’s NHS FT
"Waiting for results is an extremely tense time, because so much rests on what they’re going to tell you. The single biggest benefit is the relief and comfort you get from using My Medical Record is getting results very quickly." Eric, patient